Wednesday, October 30, 2013

#1

Wednesday, October 30, 2013
So so so tired and the week isn't even over yet 

Since Monday I've been out of my home for more than 12 hours (traveling time and school) mainly because of my CCA hahaha and I only reach home at around 8 or even 10. I usually wake up 1h 15min/1h 30min before the time I'm supposed to leave home and I only sleep around 12-1 because I still have to (try to) finish up some of my work and pack my bag and everything AND UGH I'M JUST SO DRAINED OUT. And even in school my breaks are usually taken up by CCA and project work so I don't even get a chance to rest sigh SIGH SIGH 

I know people out there probably spend more time outside than I do but I'm really not used to all this and there's more to come because I'm going to be the organizer of two upcoming CCA events AND I'M JUST SO MENTALLY DRAINED AND TIRED AND I STILL HAVE INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENTS TO DO but every night I go home I'm so tired and I just want to eat my dinner and bathe and sleep 

Today is the last day of the CCA event and I have to be in school from 10-5 even though my lessons for today is only an hour ha ha haaaaaaaa and I'm probably going to use my 1 hour break to do my individual assignment because I NEED TO 

I'm not angry with my CCA or anything la because I knew what I was going to get myself into when I agreed to be in the main committee and thankfully my CCA mates are really nice people so :-) I'm just reallylylylylylylylylylyy tired but it's probably my own fault because I don't know how to manage my own timing but I'll get better!!!!!! 

On the bright side Shaynnie will be staying over at my house for about 10 days soon and I'll also be going Genting with her and her mum and a few other relatives during the start of my 2 weeks December holiday!!!! 

I'm sorry this was such a whiny post but whatever :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

even in the dust, we shine © 2014