Saturday, July 4, 2015

iPhone photos 1.83 - Off Campus Learning Week 1

Saturday, July 4, 2015
28 June (Sunday) 
UntitledUntitled
Shaynnie and her mum/my aunt bought lemon meringue tarts and my fav floss bread for meEEeEeEeE :''''( Haven't went to visit them in a long while but they still remember me s0bs

Untitled
zhen de hen shiok :-9

29 June (Monday) 
First day of Off Campus Learning week but obvs I still have to go back campus lolol
Untitled
Avocado on toasts for breakfast!!!!!!!!! They were not ripe so they were hard and couldn't even be smashed up BUT I couldn't wait :'(

UntitledUntitled
L: Went to meet my Human Factors group for our project and had to manually draw out these webpages!!!!!! they look quite legit la hor
R: Also random toilet selfie cause it felt like my shirt suddenly became way bigger than I last remembered????

UntitledUntitled
Had a rather good granola bar (from a US food store in Hong Kong) while waiting for Special Project meeting to start

And then I met Mav for dinner at Tampines 1 again!!!
Untitled
My (overly) runny egg yolk!!!!!! Had high hopes for my ham & egg sandwich but it was gross lulz
Ended up just eating Mav's fried chicken and fries hehe

Untitled Untitled UntitledUntitled
At our usual corner again!!!!! Weather was good :-)

Thank uuuu for sending me home even though you had a really bad runny nose :-(
UntitledUntitled
...And for carrying my Yamazaki bread even though you hate that bakery HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA

UntitledUntitled
I don't even know what this is

Untitled
Training for commandos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

30 June (Tuesday) 
UntitledUntitled
On campus again for Criminal Psych group project and hehehe our poster boy Kevin becoming model

UntitledUntitled UntitledUntitled
Also saw Ms Fionna, Ms Shahiraa, Marilyn and Andria on the big screen regarding last semester's mental health awareness event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HSS pride yo (۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶

UntitledUntitled
Sunset and me lolol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

even in the dust, we shine © 2014